- Access to and attendance courses will only be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- Payment is due prior to the start of the Course. In the event of there being a limited number of participants, preference will be given to persons who have paid their registration in full.
- All early bird fees must be paid by the closing date of the early bird time period. Failure to pay the early bird fee by such date will be liable for the full registration fees.
- An invoice with the G31000 bank details will be sent to you within 72 hours of receipt of your registration.
- Receipts will only be issued once proof of payment has been received, and once the payment has cleared and been identified in the G31000 bank account.
- Proof of payment is to be emailed to registrations@G31000.org
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the participant being paid for, with their unique details (Name, Surname, registration number). Failure to do so could result in your payment not being identified in the bank account and therefore not being receipted.
- All payments must be made payable to G31000
- Registrations are transferable to participants who have not yet registered.
- Participants are covering the full bank charges. The full participant registration fee amount invoiced must appear in the G31000 bank account. Should this not be the case, the participant will need to pay the difference in cash on site before being allowed to participate in the Course.
- Online Registration will close on on the first day of the Course. Registrations will be accepted on site - credit card facilities will be available for payment purposes.
Cancellations and Termination of Registrations
- On completion of this application you will be liable for the full amount of the registration fees subject to the cancellation conditions below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by G31000 Secretariat. cancellations@G31000.org
- Cancellations received 15 days before the Course will receive a full refund, less a 10% administration fee. (or the amount of the administration fee whichever is the greater amount). Unpaid registrations will be liable to pay the 10% administration fee amount.
- Cancellation received between 5 and 14 days before the Course will receive a 50% refund. Unpaid registrations will be liable to pay the value of the 30% cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation received 4 days before the Course, and unpaid registrations will be liable to pay the full amount whether they attend the Course or not.
- All refunds due will only be issued after the Course and are subject to the approval of G31000.
- Any registrations received after the First day of the Course will not be entitled to any refund or credit, and such person will be liable for the full registration fee as per point (1) above.
- G31000 reserves the right to decline a request for a refund.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Mode of payments
- G31000 accepts multiple ways of payment such as bank transfer, checks, online payment and cash
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in Euros, AED and USD.
- The website www.G31000.org will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of Switzerland.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland.
- Switzerland is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.