The exam to become “Certified ISO 31000 Risk management professional” meets the requirements of ISO/IEC 17024 standard designed to harmonize the certification process of personnel worldwide. The exam covers the five following competence domains:
- Fundamental concepts
- Terms and definitions
- Principles of risk management
- The risk management framework
- The risk management process
- The exam is scheduled for 2 hours
- There are are 80 multiple-choice questions that must be completed within the scheduled timeframe
- A certificate of “Certified ISO 31000 Risk Management professional” will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to this credential.
Certification fees are included in the exam price
A student manual containing over 150 pages of PowerPoint slides and practical
information will be distributed to participants
A participation certificate of 14 CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credits will be issued to participants on request
For more information about the exam and certification see the exam and certification frequently asked questions.