1. Registration fees. All participants must pay the registration fee prior to the start of the event. Participants must complete and email or fax an applicable registration form to G31000, in order for their registration to be considered complete.
2. Cancellation Policy. Cancellations must be sent via email to G31000. cancellations@G31000.org Substitutions are welcome at any time. Cancellations received 60 calendar days prior to the first day of the event will receive a refund of the registration fees minus an administration charge of US$75.00. Cancellations received between 30 and 60 calendar days prior to the first day of the event will receive a refund of 50% of the event fees. Cancellations made thereafter, as well as ‘no shows’ for any reason, are liable for the full event fee. Participants must verify receipt of their cancellation request by G31000. Only this will confirm that their request has been received, processed and accepted.
3. Liability. We reserve the right to amend any part of any event program at any time. G31000. will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by participants or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to, their personal property as a result of the event or related events. In the event of industrial disruption or other unforeseen circumstances, G31000 accepts no responsibility for any losses incurred by participants.
4. Personal Insurance. G31000 is not responsible for healthcare, dental and ambulance services during its events. G31000 strongly recommends that participants arrange for comprehensive medical and travel insurance. G31000 and its local co-organizers accept no responsibility of any nature whatsoever for personal injury, death, loss or damage to property or participants however caused or arising.
5. Privacy. Upon registering for G31000 events, relevant details will be incorporated into a participant list for the benefit of all participants. Typically, this information includes first name, last name, institution, country and email address. These details may also be available to parties directly related to the event including the venue and accommodation providers. G31000 may use these details to inform current participants of event updates or future events via email. An event participant automatically agrees to allow their name, photo and email address to appear on the G31000 website. Participants who do not wish to have their email addresses included in the event participant list or G31000’s distribution list for future events or our website, are responsible for advising G31000 to that effect. All copyrighted materials distributed to event participants and/or clients of G31000 remain the exclusive property of G31000. G31000 does not record and/or store any credit card information.
6. Governing Laws. This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of France and the parties submit to this jurisdiction.
7. Refunds. All refunds will be processed after the event.
8. Fees associated with our events may sometimes be paid through automatic installment payment by credit card over a 6 month period, upon special request. Discounts do not apply to any installment plan. To request installment payment plan, please email to: info@G31000.org.