Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPEs)
The G31000 Institute intends to be more active in offering Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPEs) for classes, workshops, webcasts, articles, conference attendance, and other similar G31000-approved activities. The G31000 Institute will implement a process to allow other organizations or individuals to offer G31000-approved Continuing Professional Education credits for similar career-enhancing educational opportunities related to the management of risks.
Types of activities that may qualify for Continuing Professional Education Credits:
- Attending classes, workshops, webinars, and other educational events about accessibility
- Presenting educational materials about accessibility outside your job function
- Publishing articles, books, blogs, or other publications about accessibility
- Participating in discussion forum and other collaborative exchange of knowledge
- Speaking engagements at G31000 or other approved educational events
- Volunteer service with G31000
You can submit an article related to the content of the international ISO 31000 risk management standard applied in your company, sector or industry. Send your proposed article to article@G31000.org for approval in order to get additional Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPEs), already now.