United Arab Emirates – Dubai Visa Informations
Visas on arrival
(A) If your country of nationality appears on the list below, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International Airport and proceed to Immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30-days visit visa free of charge.
United States of America
(B) If your country of nationality appears on the list below, your passport will be stamped with a multiple entry 90-days visit visa that’s valid for 6 months from the date of issue, and for a stay of 90 days in total.
Citizens of the European countries listed above are also entitled to apply for a paid pre-arranged visit visa if the ‘on arrival 90-days visa’ has been fully utilized, or if they wish to use the pre-arranged visa.
In addition to the countries/regions listed above, citizens of GCC nations – Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia are eligible for a visa on arrival at Dubai International Airport.
Travellers from countries not listed above, need a visa in advance to travel to the UAE.
* Validity For Entry: including the issuance day.
* Duration Of Stay : including the entry and the departure days.
* Visa fee : all inclusive fee in US Dollars.
* Visas are not extendable.
* The cancellation charge per visa is 41 $.
* Visa fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
* Visa application processing time is 03 to 05 UAE Working days (excluding Friday , Saturday and Public Holidays).
* Only normal passports will be accepted to apply for Visa
Further more details please contact conference@G31000.org