Experienced Governance Professional
Dynamic risk and governance executive with more than 25 years global experience.
Experienced Chief Risk Officer (CRO), Head of Risk and Insurance, Global Head of Risk and Regulatory Strategy, Global Commercial and EMEA Head of Operational Risk, and Sector Leader.
Key areas of expertise:
- Engaging with and advising C-suite stakeholders on risk and insurance
- Establishing and embedding risk management strategy, frameworks, and policies
- Developing and implementing integrated control frameworks across all three lines of defence
- Developing optimal risk financing arrangements including commercially available insurance, captive vehicles, and self insured solutions.
- Interfacing with multiple country and group Regulators (e.g. Federal Reserve).
- Ensuring compliance with global regulatory requirements.
- Establishing and enhancing governance forums including risk and capital, operational risk, and model risk committees.
- Managing cross category heads of risk and teams; including operational, market, model and credit risk.
- C31000 - Certified ISO 31000:2009 Risk Professional
- AT31000 - Approved ISO 31000:2009 Lead Trainer